Rock Sound Public Library

Rock Sound Public Library Summary Information

History
The Rock Sound Library was opened to the public on June 15 2009 in the newly refurbished South Eleuthera Mission
Building.  The people of Rock Sound petitioned to have the old Clinic refurbished in 2004 and work began in 2005 and
was completed in 2008.  The building has historic significance being first built around 1830 as a Methodist Manse, and
is under the auspices of the Antiquities and Monuments Corporation.  
Ms Yolanda Taylor was appointed as Administrator and Librarian in 2009.  The library has since ceased to operate due
to lack of funding.

                 

Location and Directions

Hours of Operation

Library Statistics

Picture Gallery

Membership

Services

Staff

At the present time the library is under the supervision on Mr Errol McPhee.

                 

Other Departments

Library Contacts

News and Events

0
0
0
s2smodern

Joomla! Debug Console

Session

Profile Information

Memory Usage

Database Queries